Bare Facts (was babybear3333)

A (usually) lighthearted and amusing outlook on the real happenings (and vivid imagination) in the day to day life of a walking disaster area/accident waiting to happen/prone to 'blonde' moments 40 something single female...:)

Friday, February 28, 2014

Another confession...


I have a confession to make... I have done a terrible thing... It's haunted my conscience for 20 years with the worry that it would catch up with me... It finally did on Thursday morning after a dreadful night filled with horrors, thunder and lightening and the voices of a thousand souls screaming at me in outrage (the cats playing up and shitty weather but I'm going for drama here)... In 1994 I accepted luxury travel, accommodation, fancy meals etc. in exchange for two guest appearances on daytime TV, one for BBC and the other for ITV, about a subject that was and remains passionate to me... You know what though, it was worth it, you can't buy publicity like that :) And no, it wasn't Jeremy Kyle or This Morning! Even I have standards :P Since then, when it suits, I do 'use' mainstream media but never for money...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home